Mike Blok, Athletic Director 503-356-2861
Donna Smoot, Athletic Asst. 503-356-2861
Athletic Office: Room 206
2020-2021 OSAA Sports & Activities First Official Practice Dates: To be announced
September 15, 2020
At this time we are planning for Athletics to open in early December with a late December start date. We are currently accepting online registrations for all sports.
Fall Sports Season !
OSAA ADOPTS NEW 2020-21 SCHOOL ACTIVITIES CALENDAR - read more
If you find that you are currently in financial difficulty and would like to apply for Free and Reduced lunch benefits for your student, here is the attachment Free and Reduced lunch application.
STUDENT ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FEE: $225
- Per Sport (Club Sports fees are separate)
STUDENT ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION FEE: $85
- Band, Choir Orchestra, Drama Color Guard, Cheerleading, Dance, Speech & Debate
GATE FEES: (Cash or Checks Only - No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Varsity Football
- Varsity Soccer
- JV/Varsity Volleyball
- JV/Varsity Wrestling
- ALL District Playoffs for all Sports
- All State Playoffs for all Sports
BSD Students with ID Card (Gr. 1-12): $4
BSD Students with ID Card / ASB Sticker: Free
Senior Citizens (65 & Older): Free
Children 5 and under: Free
*OSAA Playoff Admission: All spectators must pay unless approved pass is presented. Please bring ID.
BSD FAMILY ATHLETIC PASS: (Fall / Winter Season) - $60
- Good for home/away games at the following Beaverton School District High Schools: Southridge, Mountainside, Aloha, Beaverton, Sunset and Westview (Not at Jesuit)
- Cost if one student Athletic Participation Fee is paid in one season: $30
- Cost if two or more Athletic Participation Fees are paid (same season): Free
- Cost if one Activity Fee is paid in one season: $45
- For Immediate Family Only - Please bring ID
For more information on teams, season start dates, off-season workouts and activities please contact the specific coach listed below. Many of our sports have pre-season conditioning, camps, and/or open facilities prior to their seasons.
*Sports requiring tryouts, with possible cuts.