STUDENT ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FEE: $225
- Per Sport (Club Sports fees are separate)
STUDENT ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION FEE: $85
- Band, Choir Orchestra, Drama Color Guard, Cheerleading, Dance, Speech & Debate
GATE FEES: (Cash or Checks Only - No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Varsity Football
- Varsity Soccer
- JV/Varsity Volleyball
- JV/Varsity Wrestling
- ALL District Playoffs for all Sports
- All State Playoffs for all Sports
BSD Students with ID Card (Gr. 1-12): $4
BSD Students with ID Card / ASB Sticker: Free
Senior Citizens (65 & Older): Free
Children 5 and under: Free
*OSAA Playoff Admission: All spectators must pay unless approved pass is presented. Please bring ID.
BSD FAMILY ATHLETIC PASS: (Fall / Winter Season) - $60
- Good for home/away games at the following Beaverton School District High Schools: Southridge, Mountainside, Aloha, Beaverton, Sunset and Westview (Not at Jesuit)
- Cost if one student Athletic Participation Fee is paid in one season: $30
- Cost if two or more Athletic Participation Fees are paid (same season): Free
- Cost if one Activity Fee is paid in one season: $45
- For Immediate Family Only - Please bring ID
For more information on teams, season start dates, off-season workouts and activities please contact the specific coach listed below. Many of our sports have pre-season conditioning, camps, and/or open facilities prior to their seasons.
*Sports requiring tryouts, with possible cuts.