HEY BEAVERS - It's no accident that the Student comes before the Athlete in student-athlete. We think you are AWESOME and want all of you to have success on the field AND in the classroom.
We are getting ready for WINTER SPORTS 2022-23 season RIGHT now. Remember, to stay eligible you must meet certain requirements in the classroom. For fall sports eligibility, we will be looking at prior spring semester grades.
Teachers will be issuing 'N's and 'I's and passing grades 'A-D's.
An 'N' means a student hasn't shown enough evidence of work. If an 'N' goes in as the grade on the transcript Feb 4th/5th, the student will have to retake the class. (Essentially, an 'N' does NOT earn credit and looks like an 'F' and that will directly affect eligibility).
OUR GOAL IS TO MAKE SURE YOU HAVE SUFFICIENT- GOOD QUALITY WORK HANDED IN. (The hope would be to NOT HAVE AN 'N' . Work hard to move toward an A-D grade).
YOU have the ability to earn that grade. If you need help please reach out to your teacher, counselor, the Athletic Department or your coach.
Let's go Beavers!! Work hard!!
If you find that you are currently in financial difficulty and would like to apply for Free and Reduced lunch benefits for your student, here is the attachment Free and Reduced lunch application.
STUDENT ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FEE: Coming soon
2022-23 school year, fees will be TBD thanks to a generous donation to BHS Athletics.
- Per Sport (Club Sports fees are separate)
STUDENT ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION FEE: No Fee
2022-23 School year, fees will be FREE thanks to a generous donation to BHS Activities.
- Band, Choir Orchestra, Drama Color Guard, Cheerleading, Dance, Speech & Debate
GATE FEES: (Cash or Checks Only - No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Varsity Football
- Varsity Soccer
- JV/Varsity Volleyball
- JV/Varsity Wrestling
- ALL District Playoffs for all Sports
- All State Playoffs for all Sports
BSD Students with ID Card (Gr. 1-12): $4
BSD Students with ID Card / ASB Sticker: Free
Senior Citizens (65 & Older): Free
Children 5 and under: Free
*OSAA Playoff Admission: All spectators must pay unless approved pass is presented. Please bring ID.
BSD FAMILY ATHLETIC PASS: (Fall / Winter Season) - $60
- Good for home/away games at the following Beaverton School District High Schools: Southridge, Mountainside, Aloha, Beaverton, Sunset and Westview (Not at Jesuit)
- Cost if one student Athletic Participation Fee is paid in one season: $30
- Cost if two or more Athletic Participation Fees are paid (same season): Free
- Cost if one Activity Fee is paid in one season: $45
- For Immediate Family Only - Please bring ID
For more information on teams, season start dates, off-season workouts and activities please contact the specific coach listed below. Many of our sports have pre-season conditioning, camps, and/or open facilities prior to their seasons.
*Sports requiring tryouts, with possible cuts.