Spring Season ! UPDATE! (3/13/2020):
PER MANDATE BY THE GOVERNOR, ALL SCHOOLS ARE CLOSED AND ALL AFTER SCHOOL ACTIVITIES HAVE BEEN CANCELED UNTIL APRIL 1ST.
THIS MEANS THAT ALL ATHLETICS HAVE BEEN SUSPENDED UNTIL THAT DATE. THERE WILL BE NO PRACTICES, OR GAMES, OR MEETS UNTIL THAT DATE. CONTACT INFORMATION FOR THE HEAD COACHES IS AVAILABLE HERE.
THE ATHLETICS OFFICE WILL REOPEN FOR ALL BUSINESS ON APRIL 1ST.
FOR THE MOST RECENT UPDATES AND RESOURCES ON THE COVID 19 HEALTH AND SAFETY ISSUE PLEASE SEE THE DISTRICT'S WEBPAGE HERE.
STUDENT ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION FEE: $225
- Per Sport (Club Sports fees are separate)
STUDENT ACTIVITY PARTICIPATION FEE: $85
- Band, Choir Orchestra, Drama Color Guard, Cheerleading, Dance, Speech & Debate
GATE FEES: (Cash or Checks Only - No Credit Cards Accepted)
- Varsity Football
- Varsity Soccer
- JV/Varsity Volleyball
- JV/Varsity Wrestling
- ALL District Playoffs for all Sports
- All State Playoffs for all Sports
BSD Students with ID Card (Gr. 1-12): $4
BSD Students with ID Card / ASB Sticker: Free
Senior Citizens (65 & Older): Free
Children 5 and under: Free
*OSAA Playoff Admission: All spectators must pay unless approved pass is presented. Please bring ID.
BSD FAMILY ATHLETIC PASS: (Fall / Winter Season) - $60
- Good for home/away games at the following Beaverton School District High Schools: Southridge, Mountainside, Aloha, Beaverton, Sunset and Westview (Not at Jesuit)
- Cost if one student Athletic Participation Fee is paid in one season: $30
- Cost if two or more Athletic Participation Fees are paid (same season): Free
- Cost if one Activity Fee is paid in one season: $45
- For Immediate Family Only - Please bring ID
For more information on teams, season start dates, off-season workouts and activities please contact the specific coach listed below. Many of our sports have pre-season conditioning, camps, and/or open facilities prior to their seasons.
*Sports requiring tryouts, with possible cuts.