Thank you for the AWESOME video Mr. Sarmiento!
SPORTS ARE BACK!
We would encourage you to:
REGISTER ONLINE (see details below)
Reach out to the head coach AND ask how to get involved (visit the Teams page for this information).
No fees are due at this time.) Online Registration Available NOW!
If you do not have a ParentVue account please reach out to the counseling office for assistance in setting one up or accessing an activated account. For more information you may also contact the Athletic Office.
***AS PART OF THE REGISTRATION PROCESS YOU WILL BE ASKED ON THE PARTICIPATION FORM IF YOU ARE PASSING 5 CLASSES. DUE TO THE CHANGES IN LEARNING/SCHEDULES THIS YEAR PLEASE CHECK THE YES BOX WHEN YOU COME TO THIS QUESTION.
Your coach and athletic department will know when you have completed registration and have clearance for workouts. We're excited to get back to work and get back to BHS!!
ONLINE REGISTRATION IS HERE!! PARENT VUE registration is open for ALL BHS ATHLETIC TEAMS (ex. XC, Football, Soccer, Basketball, Volleyball, etc...). Following are instructions how to access the registration through ParentVue.
Remember! You MUST have a physical before participating in any sport. TO FIND A LOCATION AND PRICING NEARBY, CLICK HERE.
Register now - ONLINE REGISTRATION.
NO FEES WILL BE ASSESSED until TEAMS are confirmed.
INCOMING FRESHMAN OR NEW TO BEAVERTON HIGH SCHOOL?
Welcome to Beaverton High School! We are excited to get to know you. All student-athletes are required to complete the following...
ATHLETIC PARTICIPATION REQUIREMENTS
BEFORE YOU WILL BE ALLOWED TO PARTICIPATE IN ATHLETICS AT BEAVERTON HIGH SCHOOL, YOU MUST COMPLETE THE FOLLOWING THROUGH ONLINE REGISTRATION AND MAINTAIN THE ACADEMIC REQUIREMENTS.
Athletic Participation Form - (once per school year, required for ALL Seasons)
- Please complete all information on the BSD Athletic Participation Form.
- You must include proof of health insurance (provider and policy number) to participate.
Sports Physical - (every 2 years, required for ALL Seasons)
- Physicals are required while participating in any sport: they are only valid for two years from the Date of the Exam. Once expired, Athletes will be ineligible to participate until a new one is submitted.
Participation Fees (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
- Athletic participation fee is $225 and is required at the beginning of the sport season. For Sports requiring tryouts/cuts fees will not be collected until after team selection.
- Student athletes who would like to pay their participation fees on a payment schedule should contact the Athletic Office.
Academic Requirements (Fall, Winter, Spring Only)
Revised requirements have been put in place due to the Covid -19 CDL Schedule. See the General Information page for guidelines.
- Must have passed 5 classes from the previous semester. (Does not apply to first semester freshmen.)
- Must be enrolled in a minimum of 5 classes (2.5 credits) during the academic term of participation.
- At start of the school year, be on track to graduate (for details about this requirement see Athletic Director).
Remember, your physical form, signed participation form, and proof of insurance are all required prior to participation in ANY season, including Summer Camps/Training.
If you have questions please contact the Athletic Office - 503.356.2861