2021 BHS Summer School 2021
We are excited to Create, Reconnect, Engage, and Discover with our students this summer! C.R.E.D.(it) offers experiences including 8.5, 9.5, and content credit offerings at no cost for students who are not on track to graduate. All BHS summer classes will be in-person.
- Session 1: June 28 - July 8 (no school on July 5)
- Session 2: July 19 - July 29
Both sessions meet Monday – Thursday from 8am-12pm.
Transportation is provided.
“Grab-and-go” breakfast and lunch will be provided at no cost.
- 8.5: For current 8th graders
- 9.5: For current 9th graders
- Core Content and Elective Credit Earning Experiences: For current 9th-12th graders. Only open to students who have earned an I/N/F in a core content area and did not receive credit.
- Students can earn .5 credit per class per session. If attending both sessions, students can earn a 1.0 total credit.
- 8.5 is a program designed to introduce incoming 9th graders to BHS in an interactive and engaging way. We will focus on community connections, school culture, and student wellness in this two-week offering. Students can choose one of the two sessions and will earn a .5 elective credit.
- 9.5 offers our current 9th graders (class of 2024) the opportunity to become reacquainted at BHS. Students will develop their personal and academic skills in this two-week experience focused on community building, student wellness, and student success. Students can choose one of the two sessions and will earn a .5 elective credit.
- C.R.E.D(it) Experiences (formerly credit recovery)
These core content experiences are available to any current 9th-12th grade student who earned an I/N/F in a content class and might therefore be off track for graduation. This is a graded credit opportunity that is unique to Summer C.R.E.D(it) 2021. These classes are not NCAA approved. Students can choose from one or both sessions and earn a .5 credit per session for a maximum of 1.0.
- Class Cancellations: Under-enrolled classes may be cancelled. Notification will be sent if necessary.
BSD CDL/ONLINE SUMMER SCHOOL 2021: SUMMER C.R.E.D.(IT)
We are excited to Create, Reconnect, Engage, and Discover with our students this summer!
Session 1: June 28 - July 8 (no school on July 5)
Session 2: July 19 - July 29
Both sessions meet Monday – Thursday
All classes will combine live instruction with asynchronous assignments
We are excited to be able to offer credit earning experiences in the following content areas.
Summer School is being offered at NO COST this year!
Please complete this registration form. A counselor or coordinator will be in touch to officially enroll you in classes in early June!
Please contact the CDL Summer School Coordinator, Ariel Hays, at firstname.lastname@example.org